Heavy Duty Plastic Wheel Chocks are available in a standard colour of yellow with other colours available on request. Traction pads are essential to the safe usage of our Chock range and are available.
FSP OZCHOKS ARE DESIGNED TO FIT A WIDE RANGE OF TYRE SIZES
- Always use an adequate number of chocks as per your risk assessment.
- Always place chocks on solid surface with vehicle stopped / park brake on.
- Always place chocks squarely against the centre of tyre.
- Use contradictory to instructions may cause product failure/personal injury.
- NEVER use damaged chocks.
- NEVER drive over a chock. Visit the website to find out more: www.fspnewzealand.co.nz
ADVANTAGES OF OUR POLY PRODUCT
We have the strongest and most reliable wheel chock on the market today. FSP OZchoks® are a low-maintenance rotationally moulded one piece construction which makes them light weight, UV stabilised, heavy duty, chemical, oil & water-resistant, ultra-durable, corrosion-resistant.
Operator MUST comply with manufacturers safe operation pre-check manual. Safety Alert: FSP New Zealand Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the negligence of users of our OZchoks® who do not carry out a safety check to ensure that the chock is intact prior to use.